Thursday, February 25, 2010

THE ART OF EATING PUSSY

videoThe term ‘eating pussy’ doesn’t do the act of eating pussy real justice because we know that pussy is not a food. If it were at all possible to do I think pussy should be given it’s own food classification. Now I realize of course that pussy has no nutritional value whatsoever, but damned if, depending on the girl, it doesn’t taste and feel like eating soft delicious candy. But, I digress. The thing that turns me on the most about eating a woman’s pussy is how wet their pussies get. It is simply incredible. When I slide the tip of my tongue into a girls pussy in that very first moment after she realizes I’m going to eat her out, I just know the tip of my tongue is going to be greeted by a thick sweet glob of her juice. And, the longer I wait to slip the tip of my tongue in between her soft wet pussy lips, I know that the bigger the glob of juice is going to be. On countless occasions I’ve taken this sweet glob of juice and smeared it all over her throbbing little pink clit so that my tongue flicks smoothly and effortlessly over her hard little clitoral bud. At other times I’ve rolled the sweet glob of juice around on my tongue savoring the flavor of her juice in my mouth before swallowing it. In any case, after ‘wine tasting’ or after smearing that first sweet glob of juice all over her pussy, I concentrate on her hard little clit. I love this sweet little nub and I also know just how sensitive it is, too. So, I love taking the tip of my tongue and swirling it in tight little circles around her clit. My eyes are closed so that I can feel the full effect of my tongue at work. Then I flick her clit in little up and down strokes, alternating between quick and slow. By this time her sweet pussy is usually flowing like a river and my chin, lips and nose are completely covered with her fluid. Now I start sucking on her pussy lips as I lick her clit and lap up more of her juices. Then with slow downward strokes of my tongue I start channeling her juices so that they flow down over her tight pink sweet little asshole and preparing the way for my finger. As I’m eating her pussy I lubricate my finger with her juice and slowly start easing it into her sweet asshole. Now, the type of reaction I get as I’m licking and sucking and nibbling on her clit while I’m pushing my finger into her asshole is usually an orgasm, a very intense orgasm, I might add. I love to feel my lover cum all over my mouth. The orgasm in turn causes her sweet pussy juice to flow even harder which creates more love flow to coat my finger which I push deeper into her asshole. I can usually make my lover come several times using this technique. But, the most important fact about the whole thing is how much I love eating pussy. That’s the bottom line, the key.

3 comments:

  1. i love it,its exactly how one should eat my soft delicious candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY NICE....;)
    ---TxLucKyChArMs---

    ReplyDelete